The Arewa Youth Forum (AYF) has a three (3) tier structure.
- The Board of Trustees (BOT), patrons and Advisory Council (AC) which provide advice and support.
- The Executive Councils – The National Executive Council (NEC); the three (3) geo-political zones structures (GPZ’s); the State Executive Councils (SEC) and the Local Government Executive Councils (LEC’s) which are constituted by elected persons that run the affairs of the forum on a day to day basis.
- Congress of volunteers for step down projects implementation.
- Membership of Arewa Youth Forum is open to all youths of northern Nigerian Heritage that have attained the age of eighteen (18) years and above, without regard to ethnic, gender, religious, ideological, or other considerations.
- Affiliate membership for non-governmental organization (NGO’s), community based organizations (CBO’s), civil society organizations (CSO’s) and other non- state actors (NSA’s).
- Special or Honorary membership is conferred to individuals or organizations that have shown sufficient interest to partner with AYF towards the actualization of the vision, mission, aims and objectives of the Forum.
In furtherance of its cardinal objectives, the Forum has been organizing various programmes and executing many projects as a service to humanity and a duty to our dear country through it’s various trial moments as a developing nation. Since inception to date, the Forum at National, twenty (20) States and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and local government area (LGA) branches, have implemented programmes wholly and sometimes in collaboration.
The cardinal objectives of all the projects by the Forum is to maximize the potentials of making meaningful impact in service to humanity, peace building, enhancing the socio-economic status of new generation Nigerians - the Youths and sustainable national development through regional consolidation.