Press Release - 15th November, 2014
In its desire to catch up with global dynamics by engaging necessary expertise in the area of strategic development guides to widen the horizon of its activities, Arewa Youth Forum ("AYF"), in its Council meeting at BOI Building, Muhammadu Buhari Way, Kaduna appointed RingsPR Development Consultants as Development Consultant to the Forum.
The National President of the Arewa Youth Forum acting in Council stated that: Today Saturday the 15th Day of November 2014, The Arewa Youth Forum ("AYF"), at its principal office at BOI Building, Muhammadu Buhari Way, Kaduna appointed RingsPR Development Consultants as Development Consultant to the Forum. RingsPR Development Consultant of No. 3, Tasiu Link, Alkalai Quarters Ringim, Jigawa State and 28, Dakar Street, Unguwar Rimi Low Cost Housing Estate Kaduna, represented by its Principal Partner Engr. Tasiu Muhammad Ringim accepted to serve the Forum as a non-exclusive consultant to assist the Forum in its activities and overall corporate development, in structuring its strategic activities and inter-organizational transactions where necessary and to assist in the contemplated marketing and development of the Forum.
This bold action is in tune with AYF’s desire to catch up with global dynamics by engaging necessary expertise in the area of Strategic development guides to widen the horizon of its activities. The Consultant is expected to provide such ideas for strategic development services and specifically to assist the Forum with structuring of advocacy & promotional transactions, programme development, high worth venture exploitations and other mutually beneficial undertakings.
Some of the conditions both parties agreed to are as follows:
- Consultant shall have the right during the term of this agreement to represent to the public nationally and globally that it is a consultant to the Forum.
- The Consultant shall use its best efforts to assist the Forum in its activities and corporate development, including but not limited to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Forum's plan and activities.
- Work with the Forum's Designated Officer, Officers or Agent in order to assist the Forum to comply with standards and best practices in the polity.
- Assist the Forum in creating, sustaining and promoting a positive corporate image.
- Assist the Forum in maintaining proper National NGO compliance and governance.
- Participate in Forum's defined activities as means of consistent updates necessary for the execution of his mandate
Gambo Ibrahim Gujungu
Arewa Youth Forum
15th November, 2014